Since the 1980s, researchers are finding more connections between health and one’s finances with physical symptoms going far beyond stress. The lack of sufficient funds has aided in the increase in society’s heart disease, strokes, and mental health illness, and finances are partly the blame.
When one takes the initiative to improve their financial health, physical and mental benefits improve as well. Many people have reported the physical problems occur when their debt levels are high, and credit is poor, it becomes imperative to alleviate the financial situation to improve their health.
Finances Affect = Physical Health
Wellness lifestyle, when well-balanced, includes ensuring paying attention to the property of one’s future. Some of the common manifestos of physical health implications due to financial concerns.
- Diastolic Blood Pressure – the rise of higher blood pressure in a Northwestern University study has shown by young adults ages ranging from 24 to 32 who had higher debt, an age group that should have optimal health, also may lead the heart attacks and stroke.
- Muscle Tension – muscle tension increases, including back pain, headaches/migraines which may all be related to high stress if suffering from money problems. One should consider an exercise plan like Yoga, Simple Stretches, and Pilates, along with a revision or a new program for improving one’s financial status.
- Digestive Symptoms – When under a great deal of financial stress, many irregular eating habits develop, causing digestive tract problems, and ulcers may develop.
- Men, Men and Young Adults Avoidance of the Doctor – today, many avoid going to the doctor to seek help due to lack of health insurance and the inability to pay for medical bills. Many today fall into just skipping the doctor consider a focus on the financial situation and making corrections, seeing health improve, and being able to see a doctor when necessary.
- Now Your Mental Health – When the overall quality of one’s life impacts our psychological impacts also damage our physical health. If you struggle with mental health concerns, consider consulting a counselor or a free national hotline (1-866-306-4083) which is a 24/7 treatment hotline for Mental Health.net
- Anxiety – Panic, and anxiety over finances may be the catalyst to an unhealthy lifestyle. Many in this situation take on a sedentary lifestyle, just sitting around watching TV, smoking, overeating, and drinking alcohol, staying in fear of paying bills.
- Embarrassment –The is much embarrassment occurring when one has to admit you are in poor financial standing, your card rejected when making a purchase, and if you are struggling with repeated money issues. You start to feel judged by friends or family.
- Depression – Despair is a familiar feeling with much debt things looks bleak. One study found those who reported having severe depression found it was related to debt, and depression systems increasing with every 10% increase in personal debt.
Finances Improved = Health Improved
As with many instances, there is light in the end, or what goes down will go up. As you become debt-free, one begins to feel healthy and mentally well. The weight of a financial burden lifted. Your world becomes focused; you begin to heal mentally and physically. Your self-esteem boosted; your confidence turns on like you flip a switch. You cannot deny the science behind finances and health.
If you are struggling to improve both health and finances, there are several links to research information further for your review: visit
By Marie Elmore, Author & Blogger
Read the IBA Essential Oil Spotlight for this month’s article
Essential Oil Article Spotlight
Disclaimer: The data not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Check with your doctor to ensure there will not be any reactions to your health from their use.
Relieving, Centering, & Enlivening
Sweetgum, a lesser-known essential oil with its sweet forest-like aroma, has a chemical composition reminiscent of a mixture of copaiba, frankincense, and Douglas fir.
Topical use- 2-3 drops for adults and children 1-2 drops
Diffuse or apply to the bottom of the feet
Directions for Use
use: Apply to desired area as needed. No dilution required.
Aromatic use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Aids with loss of composure, poor coping skills, and Anxiety #Depression #Mood Swings #hopelessness
Grounding, Earthy & Clarifying
Needing extra help to focus from time to time. This blend of essential oils works to enhance mental focus. On Over-&- Under brain Activity. Increases mental clarity, Focus and Concentration #concentration #memory #clarity #motivation #attentiveness #meditation #awareness
Apply topically 1-2 drops under the nose and back of the neck
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Membership and/or Earn Commission Income Call or text 321-586-7176